Saturday, August 11, 2007

Waiting to see you..

August 11, 2007. I heard from the agency today. They have really been all over it this week and we know we are next in line. I think we have found you, Nicky. They said it is their policy to not give referrals until they have dossier in hands. That was suppose to happen Friday, I am hoping we should at least hear something Monday. I will overnight the dossier to the agency so we can see you as soon as possible. I can hardly wait!! I am so glad we didn't send in on our own, everyone has been waiting 3-4 weeks by mail. Courier is taking 3-5 days, worth the money and peace of mind to me. I was so afraid everything would be lost because they will not except fedex anymore. Tony is sad because he will not be here when we see you, but I will make sure to call him right away. Hoping my next post will be all about you....

1 comment:

Gail said...

I hope you get your referral this week. Trust me, it is a wonderful happening.
Gail