Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome to the world Nicco!





August 22, 2007. Welcome to the world our beautiful son!

What a day! Well, we started out very upset last night when we received very blurry photo's of our son. We discussed things and sent an email to the agency stating we could not commit unless we could see some clear photo's. To my surprise we received them this afternoon!! Isn't he cute?? We were instantly in love!!
So for all you who follow fate and know some things are just meant to be, Nicco came to us as Wilson Alexander. Alexander was supposed to be my daughters name because I thought she was a boy! I called my stomach Alex the whole 9 months! Her middle name is now Alexandra. OK, Coincidence, I'll buy that. Now as I looked over the paperwork they sent I notice the birth father's name. I thought I would hit the floor in shock when I realized it was the same first and last name of my great, great grandfather. Ok, Chris say's this is a coincidence again. I say out of all the billions of people in the world they have the same name? I say FATE, sealed with a kiss for me:)

1 comment:

Gail said...

He is beautiful!!! I am so glad you finally got him. Yep, it sounds like this boy is meant to be yours.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Gail