Tuesday, September 4, 2007

And We're Waitin'

September 4, 2007. We are scheduled for our first visit September 14th-17th. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Of course there had to be an issue...I received a call from the agency that the attorney had to apply for an ammended birth certificate. He expected to have that back by last week. It still is not back. No one is sure what is wrong, I have been told a typo, however, POA cannot be signed until we have it. We are all hoping this certificate makes it back before we are scheduled to leave, otherwise, we have to change everything. I am getting nervouse because things are moving slow, much slower than I had hoped. I know if we are not to a certain process in the adoption we could get shut out. I hear DNA is taking 2 months. Pray for a speedy birth certificate :)

1 comment:

Gail said...

Praying for that B.C.!! I remember getting the POA signed and sent off and what a great feeling that was. I hope you get that soon too.
Gail