Thursday, October 11, 2007

Charge it!!!!!!!

October 11, 2007. I do not think I have ever been happier to look at my credit card statement as I was today! There it was in the middle of all my shopping, a charge to Labcorp for DNA. I am so happy we are moving along. I looked at some options for travel today, I have the unused tickets from our change last visit to use still. I also purchased some vouchers for free nights at the Marriott recently from a charity auction, I love a deal :) I am going to hate to fly that spirit airlines flight going to timbuck too and back. I was so spoiled with Continental and arriving so early in the day. But, I have nothing better to do for a day and I am saving money. More money for baby hats!! I can just see Nic's face again, "isn't that the hat lady again?" Hopefully he is used to them by now. I will anxiously post when I hear DNA has been taken for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly thats GREAT!!!!! com'on DNA so we can wait for PA together and go through PGN together too...

Kim

Anonymous said...

This is great news. I agree with Kim let the DNA testing begin

LG