Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy 3rd Month Nicco!


October 30,2007. Happy Birthday to you my sweet baby! Number 3 already, I cannot believe you are growing up so fast. Tony celebrated again with a special number 3 birthday cake, cream cheese! He can hardly wait until you get here. To celebrate we watched the video of our visit trip for the first time. Tony is still convinced you look just like him! Tony (who had a full head of spiked hair when born) is anxiously waiting for your hair to grow. He swears it is much thicker in the new pictures :) Everyone got a kick out of me almost dropping you nicco (not quite) and your expression of, somebody get me an experienced mommy! I promise to have a good grip on you next visit! DNA results anyday...

1 comment:

Gail said...

Happy 3 Months Nicco!!
Gail