Monday, October 15, 2007

Not much to Update


October 15, 2007. Not much to update yet. We are waiting for that DNA and to move on to another part of the process. I have come to be very calm now and feel things will fall where they are meant to be. Although I have always believed this, sometimes it is hard to follow. I've stopped following those groups so much and realized I need to have faith in who I hired. I am already so ahead of the game in my experiences with them. I've heard people talk recently about using hotel staff to translate for their Foster Mom. Taking cabs from that airport or shuttles and then the horror stories of no answers from their Representatives on their children. Alot of unprofessional people. I also found myself scared stiff to go to Guatemala after reading some of the stories. I grew up in a suburb outside Detroit. I now live in St. Louis. Guatemala City wasn't much different. A little common sense about things and your fine. Do you see the guns? Yep, only difference as far as I could tell. I'd rather see them. I wonder how many people miss out on their child due to this fear. Anyway, moral of the story for me is to calm down and let it take it's course and keep the drama at bay. I'll add a pic of Nicco just to see his face today :) Goodnight.

No comments: