Thursday, December 6, 2007

Nicco Likes Mango!





December 6, 2007. I can't believe it is Thursday already. Today we spent the afternoon by the pool with Terry, Pete & Jackson. Jackson is going home at 6 months! He is adorable, and it was nice to have a friendly couple to talk with. Nicco had his first taste of fruit he liked today, Mango. He had a taste of bananas the other day but did not like it. He reminded me of Tony so much as his little tongue went in and out trying to taste it all. He is such a good baby and still hardly ever cries. He is VERY picky about food though. He is definately bonding with me, as he will go to anyone but will not take his eyes off momma. I cannot believe he says momma, but he does clearly, so cute. He also does not believe in sleep. I guess nothing is perfect, but he is as close as it gets. Tony, you will love this snuggle bunny!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is a cutie Kelly. I know you are having a ball. Tell us all about it when you get home. Mary

Anonymous said...

Kelly, he is such a little doll!!!! I'm so happy you are having such a good trip with him, can't wait to see MORE pics of the handsome lil guy!!!

Kim

Frances said...

What an adorable baby boy! Sounds like you are having so much fun with him! Hope you hear about PA real soon and are in PGN right after!

Frances
Waiting on Rosalie

Unknown said...

OK Ok Where are the Updates? Did Chris melt when he saw Nicco!!!!

LAG

Gen and Chris said...

Wow,
just visited your blog and now I am in tears (again). Just seeing that little face reminds me of what a perfect trip I had. It was truly wonderful meeting you and Nicco. Your company was so comforting. We have some great pictures,thanks so much for the camera!
Genevieve