Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ain't He Sweet!!



January 26, 2008. Anthony hasn't been here to do his posting, so we'll be expecting that Wednesday. Yesterday we received new pics of Nicco. Isn't he beautiful? I can't handle those eyes, they melt me. He still has that same fire in them and his hair is growing in finally! He should be sporting Christopher's spike do in no time! Almost 6 months old, where is the time going? I have thought about you everyday baby boy and hope I will see you soon..

3 comments:

Gail said...

Nicco is adorable. Isn't it great to get new pictures?
Gail

Frances said...

Tag, you're it!

Check out my blog for the rules at:
www.soulexplorerjourney.blogspot.com

Frances :-)

Anonymous said...

Kelly he is just precious!!!! and getting so big!!!
Keeping you in my thoughts...

Kim