Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


January 1, 2008. Hoping everyone had a fantastic New Year! I received new pics of Nic celebrating for Christmas, isn't he just adorable? He is growing so fast and gets cuter everyday! It has been hectic in the Borsa household and I am hoping everything will be back to normal soon. I am drained. I still haven't had the chance to show Tony Nicco's video yet, he's so cute when he laughs. Hopefully we will get to it this weekend and start the new year right. Good night all :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly Have you heard anything??? I'm waiting for your post saying your IN !!!!

KIm

Anonymous said...

Kelly:

I love this picture! Hopefully soon you will be making the trip to bring Nic home. I'm hoping you'll be able to make a trip over here so we can really "meet" all of you! Is Tony just dying with the wait? Mary