Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Moving Along!

February 12, 2008. Little man I am missing you so much today. I keep your face plastered everywhere I look because it keeps a fire in my heart. Yesterday we got news that we have been registered with the Central Authority and should enter PGN Wednesday, Joelle's Birthday! What a great present, but I am so sad today without you both. I just have not been myself lately and have been trying to stay busy. I need a good dose of sunshine, maybe a visit, who knows. Just one of those days. Thank you to my "Guat families", you know who you all are, for being so supportive to me with everything. And thankyou for letting me vent when necessary. Everything for a reason, right??

2 comments:

Gail said...

Chris and Kelly,
I am so glad you are finally registered with the CA. I hope you have a quick trip through PGN.
Gail

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

Kelly, I'm glad to hear that you got registered!!!! and even more happy you will be in PGN this next week!!!! Here's to s speedy journey for all of us!!!
And your right about everything happens for a reason!!!!!