Sunday, February 24, 2008

PGN Quiet



February 24, 2008. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day filled with Love. I wanted to say "thankyou" to my husband for making it all about me and the special thoughts that mean so much to me. So far all has been quiet on the PGN front. No kick outs (that we know of) and hopefully everything is moving along smoothly. We have been working on Nicco's scrapbook all week and his photo's are everywhere! These are some of our favorites. I have been staying busy and going to the gym with Chris, I have lost 16 lbs. so far. Chris loves to work out and has been taking me with him everyday religously, my motivator! I can hardly wait to get to my pre-baby weight again, LOL! This weekend we will have our 7th birthday party for Nic. 7 months already, I can't believe it! For us everything has worked out perfectly timewise and has given us the ability to assess what it is important in life.

No comments: