Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a day!!

March 5, 2008. Last night I had a trip to the hospital after suffering chest pains. I spent the last 24 hours being poked and proded, but luckily everything appeared to be fine. Poor Chris had to frantically come home from Chicago in the middle of the night to make sure everything was alright and to play nurse for me. Thank God I have him there when I need him. We received new pictures of Nicco and his full head of hair, but I have not been able to download them yet. I will post when I get a chance.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Kelly,
I hope everything is okay with you. I will be praying for you.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I hope you are feeling better.

Lisa

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

Kelly, I hope you are feeling much better, and everything is going ok..