Friday, May 23, 2008

NICCO IS HOME!!!!




May 23, 2008. Well, it has been sometime since I have posted on our blog. I had major computer problems again and during that time Nicco has come home. It was a fantastic trip and we even got to see some of our friends from the last visit as well. I flew in May 1, 2008 and waited for my "pink" from the embassy to arrive. I received pink for Friday May 9th but received a great tip from my friend Cheri (thank you) to try standby at the embassy. I called on Tuesday (11 tries before reaching someone) and was told yes, I could come in on Wednesday as a stand by. I was so excited! But even better was the fortune cookie I saved before I left that said my lucky number was seven! Embassy day May 7th, 2008 and it was my lucky day. Nicco came home pretty sick with an ear infection and has had me running non stop. He is doing much better now and is back to his happy go lucky self. Never a baby with a better temperment than him. Some pictures from the great voyage home!

3 comments:

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

He's adorable. Glad you made it home and he is feeling better. Congratulations!

Gail said...

Glad you are all home together and that Nicco is feeling better.
Gail

Nicole Massie said...

I love the picture of all of you guys when your brought him home...what a great capture. You can really see how happy you guys are to have him here!