Monday, July 21, 2008

Almost Party Time!




July 21, 2008. 10 days until Nicco's first Birthday, I can hardly believe it! It's going by way to fast! We have a big huge birthday/welcome home party planned this weekend. He is already to blow out the candles as Grandma has taught him how. The family is taking great pleasure out of his new tricks everyday. He now says Gamma (grandma), Bra Bra (brother) and several words clearly. He is still not walking, getting better with the cruising and standing on his own. He will talk earlier than most, but I think he will walk later. He just doesn't want to on his own. He will start his Montessori school in 6 months. A bilingual school filled with other Spanish speaking children. I know this will be great for him, but I am so sad to get to this point. As I said, it is all going so fast this time. Before we know it he will be all grow up like our others. Loving every minute of the day with him...

2 comments:

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

He is so cute! Happy birthday Nicco! They learn so quickly.

Cheri said...

I can't believe Nicco will be one so soon. It seemed the year dragged but now time is FLYING. UGH! I am impressed that you are sending Nicco to preschool! I just can't...we still haven't left Malaena-Sloan yet. We may have to seek therapy for our addiction with her!ha! God bless you and your family, Kelly. Cheri