Sunday, August 10, 2008

The baby who Doesn't Cry..


August 10, 2008. There is something to be said about the baby who doesn't cry unless he is tired or hurt. You can never tell they are sick! He finally stopped coughing at night but something just didn't feel right. He has been really clingy and has trained me to wear him on my hip now. I took him to the Doc just to be sure and sure enough, double ear infection. Nic has this thing with his ears, he always has his fingers in there when he is tired and pulls his hair. So picking at his ears would be nothing new here. This has to be the best natured baby I have ever seen. I am scared to see what kind of teenager we are going to deal with! Anyway, we are on antibiotic now and he is venturing off to play again. Moms back is killing her and I am feeling my age, but, I am Happy.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Glad Nicco is on the mend.
Gail

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

I'm happy Nicco is doing better, and I always say a Mommy knows best. He is getting so BIG and is such a cutie!! Your gunna have to lock all the doors and windows when he gets to be a teenager, the girls will be knocking them down!!!

Kim and Zack

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

He is so cute. Those ear infections are a pain. My oldest never complained, but always ran a fever, that's how I knew something was up. Mommy knows best and it is amazing how quickly we learn our children.