Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nicco Walks!!






August 14, 2008. Well, isn't it just the way. The first time Chris & I are gone Nic decides to walk! Grandma was here and was she excited that she got the first real steps. Apparently, he just stood up and walked across the floor to her. He has been walking the rest of the day now, he should be good and tired tonight! Chris is due home tonight and was really sad he missed this as well. He is so funny because he gets so excited that he is walking he starts this dance and falls. He is so proud of his accomplishment. He is eating good finally now that I am blending all the "grown ups" food instead of baby food. He won't even touch the graduates food let alone regular baby food. We finally received our G-884 back. I was disappointed to have all the documents from this file already as I was hoping for more pics of the birthmom. More props to my fantastic agency because I had all these already, but I was happy to have copies. Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Yippeee! Congratulations Nicco on your first steps!

Gail said...

Way to go Nicco!!!
Johanna would never eat baby food since I have had her. She loves to eat "real" food though.
Gail