Monday, October 27, 2008

All My Teeth..



October 27, 2008. I am so tired I can hardly see straight. I was certain Nic had another ear infection. He has been up like clockwork the last 3 nights and I have been sleeping with him in the rocking chair. He has been whining and crying like crazy, so unusual for him. Today I took him to the pediatrician and found out he is not only cutting the 4 teeth we knew just came in but all the rest! He has 12 teeth right now and the rest are right there waiting to pop. Poor guy, he is miserable. The good news is we are all done in one shot. YEAH! Hopefully, they won't take long. He cut his teeth so early, getting the first at 4 months. By pickup at 9 months he already had 8. He also got the first round for flu shot today. Another next month as well as his usual 15 month shots. He just looks at the doctor every time we are there and says bye-bye to her, he can't wait to leave. Social security was a nightmare and we think we finally have things straight. We'll see...

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Oh... I hope your little guy feels better soon!

Angie's blog said...

Thanks for stopping my my blog. I have been on your bog a lot over the last year. I will put you on my blogs that I follow! Your son to so cute!! He looks so cute in his winter atire:)