Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays!





December 26, 2008. We had a fantastic Christmas this year with Nicco being home. Everyone did quite well in the gift department, and Nicco was no exception. He got a train, a bouncing pony, a zoo, a kitchen and loads of other great gifts. We had a fun time at Grandma's visiting with all the family we rarely get to see. Some got to see Nicco for the first time! I didn't need any presents this year, I had gotten the best already with Nicco coming home. I did get a new camera though, and boy, was I surprised! I got a Nikon D60 and I am loving it! It has been taking the most amazing pictures and Christopher even hooked me up with all the good lenses and goodies. Hopefully I'll be able to share some great Nicco photo's on this page. Hoping everyone had a wonderful holiday as well!

1 comment:

Angie's blog said...

He has the cutest face! WHat a cutie!! Adorable!! LOL