Saturday, December 20, 2008

HO, HO, NO!!


December 20, 2008. Well, much as I expected Nicco did not care for Santa. I thought I was going to get a really great pic. I made Tony go (he's such a good sport)and Nicco was doing great when I slid him on Santa's lap. Then he noticed I was now behind the camera waving to him. It was the greatest look as he looked up to see Santa, (who's holding me if mommy's over there?). I've never seen eyes get so big! Thankfully the photographer snapped the picture just in time before he totally freaked out. Poor little guy. She actually cut half of Tony out of the pic, but it was the best we could do. I cannot wait until Christmas and to be with the family. We are having Christmas eve at our house this year. A small gathering of family but should be fun! I just can't believe he is home. HOME, HOME, HOME..Merry Christmas to me.

2 comments:

Angie's blog said...

Amen, He is home at last where he was ment to be:) Praise God for God bringing you all together!! Your older son is a handsome boy sitting on Santas' lap.

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Brian visited Santa too. He had to make it look all good for my 7 year old. He is such a great sport too. Luca knew he was in for trouble and started screaming before I even let him go. I knew he would, but we had to have the Santa pic. His face was adorable too when he looked up at the man with the big, white beard. (I'll have to post their pic later this week).

I, too, feel truely blessed to have Luca home with us this Christmas.