Monday, February 2, 2009

Our First Snow..





February 2, 2009. Nicco has just gotten over being very sick. He had a bad virus and was running around the clock high fevers. He didn't eat much for 5 days! He wouldn't sleep unless he was on my body, just like when he came home. I could not put him down. Poor guy, we took this pic of him with his cold wash cloth on his forehead. He was just pitiful. I am so happy he is feeling better!
He finally got better just in time to see his first snow before it all melted. I had the best time taking pictures of him running and playing in the wonder of the snow. I cannot believe he is 18 months old already. The time seems to be flying now. We had planned to look at preschools when he turned 2. I don't think this will be happening anymore because I don't think I am ready! I would be so lost without him all day, even if just for a bit.

4 comments:

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Luca finally had a chance to play in his first real snow too. He loved it. Nico didn't want to come in.

It's amazing how fast these kids are growing!

Are you attending the MOGUAT gathering at Tan-Tar-A this year?

Cheri said...

You're a better Mama than me....I didn't take Malaena-Sloan out. My excuse was there was 2 inches of ice under our snow. I couldn't wrap my head around Malae going to preschool and we have owned and operated preschools for 11 years! The way I see it, she'll leave me when she starts school....unless I home school! LOL!

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

Nicco is getting so big!! He is just adorable playing in the snow.
I had a VERY hard time going back to work after being with his for 4 straight months 24/7... I have been back since Oct and I still miss him soooo much all day.

Kim & Dave said...

What a cutie!