Friday, March 13, 2009

Developing my style...






March 13, 2009. Nicco went shopping at old navy with me the other day. While we were strolling the boys department he spotted these sun glasses. I never thought in a million years he would wear sun glasses. I have often seen those and thought "whose kid will wear those?". I humored him and tried them on, well, I wasn't getting those sun glasses back. I bought them and he continued to wear them everywhere all day and night! He is such the ham and is already developing his own sense of style. Nicco suave, I love you.
We have been enjoying all the wonderful weather we have been blessed with lately. We love going to the park and feeding the ducks. We love to go down the slide at the playgrounds. We have joined several playgroups in our area and have been venturing out everyday and having a good time.
Nicco is starting to talk more and more. It is all about when and if he wants to talk to you. He still responds to Spanish better than English though, especially with body parts. Today Nicco repeated his ABC's all the way through to Z and even knew when the letter Y was coming next. I was so proud of him. Getting him to talk has been a challenge even though we know he can, it must be on his terms, lol.
He has been in the new gymnastics class for 3 weeks now and can almost do the Chinese splits! He loves this class. Last week they taught him to pose when he completes his moves with arms raised in the air. It is so cute as he lands and poses and states "ta da". So proud of himself, as he should be.

1 comment:

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I love his look in the first and last photos! I can't wait to meet you all at MOGUATE. My Nico takes tumbling and HipHop and loves it. Luca follows along and already does somersaults. He'll be signed up in May when he turns 2.

It is soooo fun to watch them grow!