Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Enjoying the Weather..





March 18, 2009. Wow, the weather has just been unbelievable lately. We have really been enjoying it. We took the kids on a nature walk over the weekend. Nicco just loves to look and explore, he really loves to be outside. I think we have seen almost all the good parks here in the last week, it has been a lot of fun.
It is almost time for our sleep center appointment. We have been logging Nicco's sleep now for a week. I can't wait to go and get some answers on his wild movement at night. His little legs are always moving. I was reading some stories on a forum the other day from parents who can't get their kids to sleep without help from them. You just wouldn't believe some of the things these people do! Their stories will really crack you up. Working with the sleep center has been the best decision we ever made. I am so glad we have such a great pediatrician who talked us into going. Nicco has been sleeping on his own since a month after he came home thanks to the clinic, and it only took 3 days to get there. I am hoping his leg movements, which he has had since birth, are just part of his growing process. I am really hoping this is not restless leg syndrome. We will pray for the best and hopefully have some answers soon.

2 comments:

Kim, Steve and Zack said...

I hope you get some good news and Nicco is able to sleep more soundly. He is getting so dang big and cuter by the day (I know, I didnt think he could ever get cuter than he already was) I love his little smiles you capture!!
Glad to see new pics of your handsome little man.

Vanessa said...

My husband had that same problem for years on end and never seen a doctor for it until I came along! Well he does have RLS and is now on meds and sleeps like a baby!