Sunday, April 26, 2009

Enjoying the Weather!





April 26, 2009. It has been so beautiful here in Saint Louis. We have been having a great time with our playgroup and our new friends. This week we spent sometime at the nearby park. Mom was able to get some much needed walking in and Nicco had a great time making friends. No surprise, the girls seem to love him where ever we go. Nicco loves to find sticks and dig them on trees. I don't think he cares much for the play centers, he is happy and content with some dirt. His favorite thing to do right now is play in a sandbox. We will be adding this to the upper deck soon. He is talking more and more and the p.a.t. aide was right, he is using two or three word sentences. I think he will be talking a lot very soon. Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

You have a very handsome little man!! Believe it or not my little girls LOVES dirt too!!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

It has been beautiful here!

Nicco is so handsome!

My boys are all about the dirt, bugs, and critters. Just today a snake was stuck and Nico and Luca were trying to rescue it. I kept hearing, "Luca, NO! Don't touch it, I'll get it." BOYS! So fun.

Sorry I didn't get back with you about the 25th. We didn't have a big response and I ended up working at my other house in the yard getting it ready to put up for sale.

Angie's blog said...

He is so cute!!!...and love bug!!

Nicole Massie said...

We couldn't be happier to have you guys as our friends! Timothy really loves Nicco!!