Sunday, September 16, 2007

I am not happy today..

September 16, 2007. 7:00a.m. here in Guatemala City, and I am not happy today. I know the next time we see our nicco he will have grown and changed in so many ways. I can leave in peace though knowing how loved and cared for he is by his foster mom. We sat and cried together yesterday and spoke of how happy we are to be doing this all together. She will miss him so when he is able to come home, but she was happy he would come home to both of us. She wished us a speedy homecoming, one so our hearts could be complete with him at home, and two, so her heart would not break so much. She is an incredible lady, fostering not just Nic but another 2 month old boy as well. She cried as she told me of just losing her last 2, one also a boy named Wilson. Nic has his sleep pattern mixed up and sleeps all day and is up all night. I told her to wake him up! She laughed at me like I was kidding, she wouldn't possibly think of it, she is to sweet. He has really gained the weight at almost 10lbs. and she says he loves to eat. He also loved it when I rubbed his head after a bottle. We have to get this on camera, he rolls his eyes backward and smirks like he is in heaven. If I stop he opens one eye to see what I'm doing (with attitude I might add). Today we will play dress-up with all the outfits I bought him for our upcoming adoption notices. I am sure he will not be happy about it!lOl More hats!! Did you check out that handmade mayan hat I got him?? Tony, I have not found your size yet. Well, time to wake Chris for breakfast and get on with our day. He was so lonesome last night and sad he could not bring Tony. He is really hoping for his mom to join us on a trip. Pack your bags Pat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly he is just beautiful!!!! can't wait to talk with you when you get back.

Kim