Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Guatemala baby!!!




December 5, 2007. Well I made it, all by myself. Christopher will be here Friday and I can hardly wait. My plane was a little late and after the usual airport craziness in Guate I found my ride and was off to the hotel. Nicco was there within minutes and boy had he grown! He looks just like a little man. Just adorable. The best part about him is his personality. He smiles all the time and laughs out loud so cute. I bet we spent half the night laughing out loud at each other. I wonder what he finds so funny about me? lol
Everything went really well until I tried to feed him. He hasn't been happy with the bottle situation all night.I do not know what I am doing wrong, but he drinks a bit and then gets really mad. He only slept an hour at a time since I have been here. He is NO crybaby though. And when he needs attention he lowly whines mamamama...so cute. I think I just have something wrong and he is trying to tell me what it is. I feel so relaxed with him and head over heals in love. This is so much sweeter as you age and mellow. I will post new pics when he sleeps (if he sleeps). The Marriott is wonderful even with the contruction, no noise, decorated for xmas and a new baby room open. Wish me luck with the rest of the day...

2 comments:

Gail said...

Kelly,
Hope you have a wonderful time with Nicco. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of him with Mommy and Daddy.
Gail

Unknown said...

Hello

He is beautiful. I love these photos. I have been checking the blog a lot today looking for the photos. Thank you so much for posting it made my day

LAG