Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just the Two of Us..




December 12, 2007. I have returned from my visit a few days early. Poor Nic was sick when I left, my first experience with the baby vomiting. Breaking me in fast, Nic. I couldn't have asked for a better baby, Mr. Happy. Even when he got ill he was good and hardly cried or fussed. I met the best couple, Genevieve & Chris. They were visiting their daughter Tilly, tiny Tilly :) She is beautiful and they are the nicest couple in the world. They sure helped me get through a hard time and I thank them for that. It was lonely coming home and not talking with you guys. My Chris never made the trip and it was his loss I'm afraid. Nic is growing so fast and you can never get that back. Enjoy the pics :)

1 comment:

Gen and Chris said...

We loved meeting you as well. That little Nic is so beautiful! I sent you a comment last week, but have misplaced your email. Mine is genevieve.green@gmail.com
I would truly love to keep in touch throughout this journey and beyond. You really touched us both. Let's get these kiddos home!