Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Same Ol'

October 9, 2007. Nothing new to report I am afraid. I heard from a lot of people today..a lot. Nobody seems to be moving anywhere in this adoption nightmare and depending on who your agency is, they have had no luck getting answers. I spoke with one friend who is a month longer in process than us and received a terrible reply from our agency today. My heart goes out to her as this is an emotional thing for anyone going through this. I hope we are never sent an email like that. It is a shame that everything becomes so politically motivated and not about these children finding a good home. I pray this system will find it's peace and that Nicco will be allowed to come home to us. Today I find myself wondering what he is doing and what he looks like. I know he has probably changed so much. I would give just about anything to hold him for a minute. I hope Maritza has been using those disposable cameras I left her. I can hardly wait to see those pics! I'll update when I hear something...

No comments: