Wednesday, October 10, 2007

DNA


October 10, 2007. We were so happy and surprised to receive our receipt for DNA today! It seems we are finally moving along. Today I have been so excited again because I know I will be able to see Nicco again soon! I couldn't help but get a little nervous today as I thought about Nic's mom seeing him again. I am so worried she will change her mind and I don't even think I could be upset if she did. He is so beautiful, and such a gift. Although we are full of joy, I know her heart is full of grief. We had another sign of "fate" with the DNA, but I will keep this one to myself. Everything happens for a reason, sometimes so hard to remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, YAYYY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy your moving forward!!!! we will be in the PA wait together!!!!


Kim