Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm depressed today..

October 4, 2007. No DNA still and I am losing any hope of seeing our son in December like we originally planned. I do not understand all the politics of things. We have friends 3 weeks behind us in process and they have already been allowed their first overnight visit with their son, they will make there second in December. In hindsight I guess these are all questions I should have asked before starting the process. I assumed policies would be the same across the board. I am trying not to pay any attention to the negative press and everything about the suspension. In honesty I do not think we would have a problem waiting if we thought we could continue a relationship with Nic, but not having the answers to questions and not knowing we are moving along in the system is making things unbearable. I am worried since this new law has passed and unfinished cases would need to start over that we have been set aside to "wait & see". I am sure the thought would be, what's the point in getting DNA and family court if we need to start over. Ugh! I am frustrated. I know Nic is in great care with Maritza and I do not worry about him, but I feel like I am being robbed of his baby moments. Moments I thought I would get to see. Anyway...I had to vent, I don't feel any better though. I miss U Nic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I know how your feeling we have had Zack's referral since July and we are waiting too... Just keep the faith Girl!!!!

Kim