Sunday, November 11, 2007

A long Weekend


October 11, 2007. Friday I finally received my copy of the DNA results in the mail. I was so excited to see the picture of Nicco and his BM, until I looked at it. I immediately broke down in tears and cried all weekend. She had such a look of misery on her face. I could feel her pain like it was happening to me. This is an amazing journey, filled with many emotions. I had so much guilt on Friday and no matter how much anyone tells me how this is meant to be, I still feel terrible for her. I am happy I will have this pic for Nicco. I know this may ease his mind in knowing he came to us out of love. I pray it does. I will share his happy little face with you..

2 comments:

Gail said...

I think these birth moms are amazing people. It must be so difficult for them to give up their children but they do because they love them so much.
Gail

Kimberly said...

I can only imagine how hard this is for her and for you. Thankfully, Nicco is being taken such good care of that he doesn't know how hard all of this is. That's the real blessing.

Hope you had a better week!