Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Something to be Thankful for..

November 20, 2007. Almost turkey day and we have been so blessed to be thankful for so many things this year. I cannot believe we will be seeing our little Nicco in just a little more than a week. I can't wait to get my hands on him and kiss him a hundred times! I am also dying for some new pictures. I can see that look already..oh no, the crazy lady with the camera again! I took 400 pictures in 4 days. Can you imagine what I will come back with in a week? We are thankful we have been given this little miracle, our son, and that we will someday soon all be a family. Happy Thanksgiving all!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are right...there are so many things to be thankful for! I can't wait to kiss Aeson a million times, too! It will be great that we are there at the same time. Can't wait!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Kelly,

I am the same way a lot of pictures. I have over 500 for each trip that I took to China. I have a photo album for every month for the girls since they came home ( Samantha 2004 and Sydnie 2005). I even had to buy another camera I wore my power shot out. Oh no

I hope you have a wonder holiday

Happy Thanksgiving
LG