Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New News!


November 7, 2007. Great news today as we heard several Guatemalan news papers announced the hague would postpone until April 30, 2008. While we have nothing official, this is a huge step in bringing Nicco home. I'm not much for counting chickens before they hatch, but I do believe, as I have since the beginning we will get through this process. I have my bags packed already, (can you believe this?) and I am ready for my visit trip. Should be interesting, it's been awhile for me:)
No news on anything Nicco. Lisa..I need an update! lol
It should be slow from here on out. We should enter the final court around the middle of December and we can only hope for a speedy out, could be March could be July. I'm posting a picture of my other goof ball tonight because he is just so funny waiting for his brother. Nicco is so lucky. Goodnight all.

No comments: