Saturday, November 24, 2007

Needing a little Motivation..

November 24, 2007. Well, I worked on Nic's room a little more today. I still haven't really started the painting. I have been trying to repair the walls from those animal stickers I had up when it was Anthony's room. What a mess! I am almost finished and it has come out quite nice. I will soon begin the base coat, a cream color, and then Jim (our Neighbor) is so kindly going to help me do the baby blue stripes. I picked up the glider and stool I ordered this week, it looks gorgeous! The dark espresso wood looks so good with the baby blue. I also picked up the little giraffe bedding set I ordered. My girlfriend Steph got a kick out of what a "psycho" I am because the blue satin was a shade off in color from the samples. It has really bugged me, and I am to much of a perfectionist. I don't think anyone would pay it any attention, but I had it in my mind a certain way..lol. Oh well, the velvet was exactly the right color and Tony said he was so jealous because it felt like heaven. He says Nic will sleep forever..ah, yeah, OK! This is Tony's first baby can you tell?? LOL I will post some pics as I progress. Going to the adoption service at the Cathedral Basilica tomorrow..so much to be Thankful for. Goodnight.

No comments: