Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Not So Chubby Bunny..

November 28, 2007. We received updated medicals yesterday on Nicco. He is so very healthy and growing everyday. He weighs 12 lbs. which actually makes him pretty normal and not so chubby after all. We think it is the layering of clothing making him look so thick. LOL Note worthy giggle, Nicco's med report says "child saying any words?" answer: AJU', my mom says maybe he's sneezing? LOL Smiling not laughing yet and not sleeping through the night :( He is also still eating 8-9 bottles of formula a day! I am from the old school of early cereal, this baby is hungry! I listened to the grandma's instead of the doc's with Joey and she was on cereal at a little over a month at night. She immediately also slept all the way through, so I am glad I listened. Ah, my two cents..
Less than 1 week until Nicco kisses!!!

1 comment:

Rose said...

I'm with you on the cereal!! We just picked our son up last week and he is 11 months old and was still taking like 8-9 bottles a day and two at night. I was like oh no... not at this house. I'm feeding him food for every meal and guess what he sleeps through the night. Amen!!