Monday, November 26, 2007

Oh Happy Day!






November 26, 2007. You ever wake up and just know it is going to be a good day? I woke up this morning with a fantastic call from the agency. More pictures! And is he getting cute or what ? I just love picture day. No news on our case but everyone is moving along quickly that I talk with. I am hopeful our PA may be on time after all. Hoping for good news next week in Guatemala. Be sure to check out my new addition in the right Column, top page, click each link under happy holidays from the boys for a good laugh. Caution, it does take a bit to load, but trust me..it's worth it!!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Oh Nicco, you are so cute!!
Gail

Unknown said...

I also love all the new photos.

He is getting so big so fast.

He looks so happy and healthy.


He is a cutie!!

LG

Kimberly said...

Nicco is precious! I LOVE picture day. I'll be getting into GC on Tuesday (12/4) at around 1pm. I'll send you an email after I get settled with Aeson. I am SOOOOO excited!!!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

What a cutie! I sure hope he is not sitting on what looks to be a counter without someone behind him. I would suspect someone is holding him up. He is adorable!